The Lightworker’s Journey: 7 steps to becoming a wildly successful Lightworker who lives abundantly and changes lives.
There’s a saying that the only constant is change. The universe is always in motion and always growing. In nature, business, life and almost everywhere, change happens in distinct and predictable cycles yet when it comes to our own personal development people seem to strive for a status quo or a “balance” and it’s this desire for balance that can actually unbalance us.Throughout our lives we constantly change and transform. You’re not the same person you were when you were a baby or a child or a teenager or a few years ago, or even last week!Every experience you have leaves its mark on your mind and neurology. So the question isn’t, “Can we change?” The question becomes, “How do we change into who we WANT to become, rather than randomly stumbling from one state to the next?”
The good news is that once you understand the cycle of evolution, change becomes easy. Evolution happens in a cycle with distinct stages. Each stage has its own gifts, challenges and signs. When you know where you are in the cycle and what’s coming next, transformation becomes easy, predictable and best of all, FUN.
What you can expect from this book:
- Discover how to become a wildly successful Lightworker who lives abundantly and changes lives.
- Understand the ups and downs of the journey, the cycle of evolution from start to finish, and all the stages in between.
- Discover the 7 stages of evolution and what you can expect from each.
- Identify which stage you’re at in your current cycle of evolution.
- Simple steps to minimise the challenges of each stage.
- Anticipate what your next stage is and make the transition from and through each stage as easily as possible.
- Avoid the common pitfalls of awakening that so many Lightworkers seem to struggle with.
- Recognise the mistakes that many people make and how to avoid them.
- Identify the specific action you can take to speed up and smooth out your journey to becoming a Lightworker.