Our Complaint Process
Letting us know when and why you are not happy gives us the opportunity to put matters right for you in a transparent way and improve our service for everybody else.
What we do
No matter how you communicate with us, we’ll listen and endeavour to act on your needs. Once you’ve contacted us, we’ll do our best to resolve any complaints within 10 working days. If we need more time to complete our investigations, we will keep you updated with our progress.
How to complain
In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with the services and/or products supplied to you by Psycademy then you may make a complaint under the conditions of guaratnee below
- You must contact Psycademy in writing, by email or using the online complaint form here stating that you are dissatisfied with the services and/or products supplied making clear the precise items you are dissatisfied with.We will then begin the student grievance procedure that is available to you on request.
- Any complaints must be received by Psycademy no more than 30 days after the issue arose.
- You must be up to date with all payments.
- You are required to demonstrate that you have made an honest and clear attempt at all exercises and tasking.
- You must return any and all course materials supplied to you by Psycademy, including any workbooks, files, CDs and all other bonus materials.
- If you have received a personality profile or any other externally delivered service as part of your course, or as a standalone purchase, you may not receive a refund once you have completed it and received feedback or any accompanying coaching.
In order to help us resolve your complaint, we’ll need to know the following things:
- Your name
- Your email so we can record your concerns
- A description of your concern
- What you’d like us to do to put things right
- A daytime phone number and the best time to contact you
How to get in touch
Sometimes it’s easier to type out your thoughts in a quick message, so feel free to either:
- Complete the online form here
- Or you can email us at email@example.com
Should we need to discuss any confidential information with you, we may call you.
Many of our clients find the easiest and quickest way to sort things out is by picking up the phone. Often the person you speak to can resolve your complaint there and then.
Our Customer Service Team can be reached by calling 0845 468 1501. Our opening hours are 9am – 5pm (UK time), Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
Alternatively, you may choose to write things down in a letter, but please remember to factor the postal service into our response time.
You can write to us at Customer Care Team, Psycademy, Bank House 6- 8 Church Street, Adlington, Chorley, Lancashire, United Kingdom, PR7 4EX
If you’re still not happy
If for any reason you’re not happy with our response, please let the person or team that handled your complaint know.
We then have the opportunity to see if there is anything further we can do. Once we’re satisfied we’ve considered all aspects of your complaint, we will send you our final response.