“I Loved a Paedophile. The Seduction, Abduction and Liberation of a Life.”
I’m giving away free copies on Amazon Kindle for the first few days, but Amazon don’t let us do that for long, so go get yours straight away before the price goes up.
And if you don’t have a Kindle you can get a Kindle reader app for your iPad, other tablets, PC or Mac. Heck you can even get one for your smart phone!
About the book
This is a very intimate story of my personal experiences of an abusive relationship. But unlike many of the “misery lit” books rather than the usual “victim / monster” position, instead it provides a considered perspective on a complex situation.
And it does get VERY intimate.
When I was 12 ½ I met my music teacher for the first time. He spent over 2 years seducing and grooming me. At the age of 15 he abducted me and kept me as a house prisoner for 5 years until I finally managed to escape when I was 20.
The book answers questions that I get asked most often.
- How did it start?
- What was the attraction?
- Did your friends, parents, teachers know?
- When did you first start having sex?
- How do paedophiles groom their victims?
- How can you spot if your child is being groomed by a paedophile?
- How did he get you from your home in Australia to London?
- How did he keep you locked up?
- What was your daily life like?
- What did your teachers think?
- What was his hold over you?
- Why didn’t you leave?
- How often did he rape you?
- How did you get out?
- What happened when you left?
- What happened after you left?
- Did you ever see him again?
- How did it affect you?
- How did you recover?
- How did you learn to forgive?
- How did you turn your life around?
There are three levels on which you can read this book
- Just enjoy the story. The extraordinary events themselves make a riveting read.
- Gain understanding into how paedophiles groom and manipulate their victims and into abusive relationships and why it is so very hard for the victims to leave.
- Read it to heal your own past trauma.
I hope you do all three.
Here’s where you can get your book
Wherever you are in the world, I hope you enjoy it!
And when you’ve read the book, I’d love to know what you think. Do please take a few short minutes to write a review on Amazon.